SPLASH! Winter Long Life Algicide
SPLASH! Winter Long Life Algicide is not formulated to destroy pathogenic bacteria, therefore, maintain your chlorine level when pool is in use.
For use in permanently installed pools for private use.
Read the label and all water treatment labels before using.
Keep out of the reach of children.
WINTER CLOSE DOWN
With the filter system running, bring the pH to 7.2, then shock dose with chlorine. Allow the chlorine to dissolve. For pools subject to susceptible algae growth add the recommended level of SPLASH Winter Long Life Algicide i.e. 1 litre per 3,250 gallons – 14,500 litres
For all other pools a lower dosage of 1 litre per 6,500 gallons – 29,000 litres has had successful results since the introduction of the product in 1993. Continue to filter the pool water for a minimum of 8hrs. During the winter periodically check the pH is 7.2-7.6.
If the pool has a build-up of calcium on the walls generally caused by an incorrect pH, this ideally should be removed before adding SPLASH! Winter Long Life Algicide.
Your pool engineer will advise you.
Winterise the pool and equipment against winter weather conditions.
Protect this product from frost.
Shelf life 2 years from date of purchase.
The treatment algicide that prevents and stops algae growth.
Sparkling clear algae free water for up to six months
ALWAYS ADD CHEMICALS TO WATER & NOT WATER TO CHEMICALS
NEVER MIX CHEMICALS
Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/eye protection/face protection
Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing
IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes.
Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.Keep out of reach of children.
Avoid release to the environment. Collect spillage
Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/ regional/national/international regulations
SPLASH! Winter Long Life Algicide contains Copper Sulphate Pentahydrate 88g/litre
Type of Formulation: SL Soluble concentrate.
Registered BPR UK-2018-1148
Causes serious eye damage
Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects