New generation of the LED SEA Crown, made of brass and AISI – 304 stainless steel, offers a 1″ BSP Female threaded connection for a nozzle to be mounted directly, and one of 1 ½” BSP Female for the water inlet, designed for the light beam to shine from behind the water jet accurately and effectively. We have increased the options by incorporating new and more efficient LED circuits that deliver 566 Lumens -, SEA 250 RGB; , 896 Lm, – SEA 500 RGB; 1,200 Lm, – SEA 500 White. In addition, thanks to the lens angle of 10˚ or 30˚, we managed to optimize the range and intensity of the light source. Its optimized and elegant finish is complimented with high performance, enjoying a useful life far superior to any other component of the ornamental fountain.
Please note; nozzles are sold separately, please click here to view or range of nozzles
Product features: –
- Brass body with top cover in stainless steel AISI 304.
- Light fixture designed for optimum heat transferal, which considerably extends the useful life of the LEDs as well as maintaining their high performance.
- IP 68 certificate granted by accredited external laboratory.
- Different input voltages of 12V and 24V.
- 100% safe connections.
- 9 high performance LEDs.
- Controllable by PWM and DMX.
- RGB, RGBW and white lighting.
- LEDs self-protected by reverse polarity.
- 1 “M BSP/NPT top thread for nozzles.
- Lower 1-1/2 “H BSP/NPT thread as for water inlet.