Concentrated Phosphate Remover removes essential algae nutrients from pool water. No phosphates equals no algae.
Instructions for Use
- To decrease the phosphate level in the pool, your initial dose will be:
25ml per 5000 litres of water
50ml per 10,000 litres
100ml per 20,000 litres.
- After this every two weeks add:
10ml per 5000 litres of water.
20ml per 10,000 litres of water.
40ml per 20,000 litres of water.
- Shake well before use and make sure the pool circulation pump is running, then slowly pour the required quantity into your pool skimmer. Keep the pool circulation pump running continuously, then backwash filter 24 hours after application.
- Resume normal pool filtration afterwards and test the phosphate level of the pool using phosphate strips every 2 weeks.
- If the level exceeds 100ppb (parts per billion), apply phosphate remover. Water may cloud temporarily immediately after applying this product.
ALWAYS ADD CHEMICALS TO WATER & NOT WATER TO CHEMICALS
NEVER MIX CHEMICALS
Causes skin irritation. Causes serious eye irritation
Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection face protection as needed.
IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Get medical attention.
Store locked up.
Keep out of reach of children.