Designed and crafted by our experienced team in England, the Penguin Splash Pad provides home owners and holiday parks with a compact high quality interactive water play park that is easy to install whilst offering value for money along with a safe and exciting aqua adventure.
Have you ever dreamed of having your own splash pad? Well now, thanks to the Penguin Splash Pad your dreams
can become reality!
- Children will love exploring the joy of water play with three inspiring interactive water display programmes
- Designed with simple installation in mind; easily fits in to small areas allowing water play to be brought to gardens and holiday parks
- Dual purpose water display – can be used as an interactive water play area or a decorative water feature
- Unobtrusive there are no above ground items so when not in use the area can have a second use as a patio or a dry play area
- Minimal operating equipment featuring high quality components that are compliant with regulations
- Safe system that uses Extra Low Voltage equipment and there is zero depth of water on the play surface
- Low initial cost and minimal up-keep and maintenance costs; especially when compared to a swimming pool or paddling pool
- Low running costs and low water consumption; water tank costs as little £2.00 to fill up*
*Subject to local water rates
Everything that you need to build your own Penguin Splash Pad is included in our competitively priced package.
- Industrial quality GRP insulated 1,000 litre water tank with automatic water level control
- Control Panel with switches and indicator lamps, designed for ease of use
- High quality quiet running programmable pumps
- Six in-ground water jets designed and manufactured in England
- Activation Point
- Pipe and fittings
- Comprehensive Installation Drawings
- Detailed Manual and Instructions
- Technical Support from our UK based team
- 2 year Warranty
The Penguin Splash Pad is designed for straightforward installation in the most compact of spaces.
- Ideally suited to areas between 3m x 3m (9m2) and 5m x 5m (25m2)
- Especially designed for easy self-installation
- Compact Tank designed to be installed in an outdoor building such as a shed or garage
- Simply install the play items in the ground and connect the pipes between the water tank and the play items.
- Finish the play area in a range of finishes such as paving, decking, concrete, tarmac, rubber, resin or stone.
- Plugs into a standard electrical socket outlet
- Water connection with a standard hose type connector