Built in England and featuring simple, reliable operating equipment and low water usage, The Dolphin Splash Pad is a modular based medium sized water play area designed for self-installation in holiday parks looking for a water park that is fun, safe, reliable and easy to operate.
The Dolphin Splash Pad brings the excitement of water play in an attractively priced medium sized splash pad package. Available as a self-installation kit the Dolphin Splash Pad represents a great balance between value for money and play value.
- Water jets create an inspiring water display for children to enjoy
- Simple and robust operating equipment with minimal electronics
- Modular easy-to-install system, supplied in a kit form for self-installation
- Full water filtration and chemical dosing system including sand filter, UV steriliser and erosion feeder
- Recycled water system gives very low water consumption.
- Low initial cost and minimal on-going maintenance costs
- Comes complete with its own plant room cabinet to house all the operating equipment.
- Floor mounted activation switch starts water jet display sequence.
The Dolphin Splash pad comes complete with high quality equipment and is ready for self-installation
- GRP plant room enclosure and industrial quality HDPE 2,000 litre underground water tank with automatic water level control
- Control Panel with switches and indicator lamps, designed for ease of use
- Reliable Display Pump
- Ten in-ground water jets designed and manufactured in England
- Drain collection point
- Winter Diverter Valve Assembly
- Activation Point
- Pipe, fittings, ducting and cables
- Comprehensive Installation Drawings
- Detailed Manual and Instructions
- Technical Support from our UK based team
- 2 year Warranty
The Dolphin Splash Pad is ideally suited to Medium sized installations, and can be self-installed or built for you by
our skilled team
- Ideally suited to areas between 5m x 5m (25m2) and 8m x 8m (64m2)
- Especially designed for self-installation
- Supplied complete with plant room enclosure to house all equipment.
- Install the tank and plant room and connect to the water jets.
- Water jets can be laid out in a number of different patterns.
- Finish the play area in a range of finishes such as concrete, tarmac or rubber.
- Requires a mains electrical and water connection; Range of drainage connection options also available
- Installation by our team is also available