Spa Sparkle Clarifier
A blue thickened concentrate of poly diallyldmethyl ammonium chloride, a cationic polyelectrolyte, used to collect small particles that cause haze and opacity into larger masses allowing them to be more easily removed by filtration or settlement. Concentrated Clarifier is resistant to chlorine degradation and does not contain Sulphates.
Instructions for Use
- Use 800ml of Concentrated Clarifier per 25,000 litres of pool water.
- Pre dilute the Concentrated Clarifier to be used in at least 10 litres of water in a clean container.
- Distribute evenly around the pool. Circulate filtration pump for sufficient time to circulate the water three times to ensure good mixing and then for a further 8 hours minimum.
- Particles will be removed largely by filtration but it may also be necessary to vacuum the pool if circulation is halted.
- As Concentrated Clarifier increases filtration efficiency an increase in pump pressure may be noted.
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE
ALWAYS ADD CHEMICALS TO WATER & NOT WATER TO CHEMICALS
NEVER MIX CHEMICALS
In case of contact with eyes or skin, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. Wear gloves if prolonged contact with the skin is envisaged.
Never mix with other chemicals. Keep out of reach of children.