Spa & Hot Tub Flush
Spa & Hot Tub Flush should be used before the water is de-commissioned / drained down (typically no longer than 12 weeks for domestic spas and hot tubs)although heavy use will require more frequent drain downs.
This product is formulated to internally clean all the pipework and fittings and will also loosen biofilms which can provide an ideal environment for harmful viruses and bacteria to live.
Available Quantity: – 500ml
Instructions for Use
- Remove all filters and erosion feeders prior to application of product and ensure filters are thoroughly cleaned before re-installation
- Ensure all covers are removed / in the open position during the application process
- Ensure water level is at normal operating height so that product is circulated thorough-out the system.
- Turn on all pumps / boosters pumps and pour 250ml of product directly into the main skimmer/filter compartment. This dose will treat up to 1750lts of water
- Open all circulation valves and run pumps for a minimum of 15 minutes
- Turn off all pumps / circulation and let water stand for 15 minutes.
- Turn on all pumps and booster pumps for a further 15 minutes (some foaming may be experienced during this time).
- Drain water and flush jets and spa / hot tub surface with fresh water to remove any stubborn deposits
- Re-fill with fresh water and commission in the normal manner.
- Ensure recommend sanitiser levels are added as per manufacturer guidelines
- It is recommended this process is carried out at least every 3 months (12 weeks) for domestic hot tubs up to moderate usage, for heavy usage increase dosage to every 6 weeks
ALWAYS ADD CHEMICALS TO WATER & NOT WATER TO CHEMICALS
NEVER MIX CHEMICALS
Causes severe skin burns and eye damage keep out of reach of children
Wash with soap and water thoroughly after handling.
Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing
Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection
IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing
IF ON SKIN (or hair): Remove immediately all contaminated clothing,
Rinse skin with water/shower
Dispose of contents/container to an approved waste facility