Metal Stain Remover Liquid
Metal Stain Remover Liquid is a metal sequestrant designed to remove unwanted metals from swimming pools. It MUST be used in conjunction with Metal Stain Remover Granules for all stain removal treatments.
To ensure safe use of your pool or spa, maintain a free chlorine level of between 1-3 ppm for pools or 3-5 ppm for spas and a pH level of between 7.2 and 7.6.
Instructions for Use
- Prior to using the swimming pool water must be correctly balanced
- Ensure the pump and filter are running as normal.
- Add 500ml per 50,000 litres of pool water, and allow pool water to filter for a minimum of 12 hours after treatment.
- Use a double dose for severe staining.
- Continued use of this product helps prevent staining from
ALWAYS ADD CHEMICALS TO WATER & NOT WATER TO CHEMICALS
NEVER MIX CHEMICALS
Contains Etidronic Acid, Phosphorous Acid
Causes skin irritation.
Causes serious eye damage.
Do not breathe mist/vapours/spray.
Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
IF ON SKIN: Gently wash with plenty of soap and water.
IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes, Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
UFI Code: 5D20-1085-A00E-XYJJ