Spa Instant Filter Cleaner
Spa Instant Filter Cleaner can be used on a regular basis (ideally weekly) and offers a quick solution to cleaning Cartridge Filters. The unique Trace Dye’ shows where you have sprayed the product so that you can ensure you have complete coverage of the filter.
Available Quantity: – 500ml
Instructions for Use
- Remove filter(s) from the spa or hot tub compartment
- Immediately place the filter(s) into a suitable clean bucket and allow the water to drain, then dispose of this water.
- Spray the Spa Instant Filter Cleaner all over the filter veins allowing good penetration of product, ensure product is applied in a well ventilated area and avoid applying during windy days.
- The trace dye will show where the Spa Instant Filter cleaner has been applied, do not over apply the product.
- Leave to soak in the clean bucket for 30-40 minutes and away from direct sunlight.
- Rinse cartridge with a hose ensuring all product is removed, foaming will occur during this process
- When clean return the cartridge(s) to the spa or hot tub compartment
- If you experience difficulties please contact your local dealer
Keep out of reach of children
Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing.
Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection tace
IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes.
Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do so.Continue rinsing.
If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention