An easy and fast acting means of reducing the chlorine level in pool water.
To ensure safe use of your pool or spa, maintain a free chlorine level of between 1-3ppm for pools or
3-5ppm for spas and a pH level of between 7.2 and 7.6.
Available Quantity: 25kg, 5kg, 2kg
Instructions for Use
- Test to check the chemical balance.
- To reduce the chlorine level by 1ppm add:
- 5 grams per 1000 litres (220 gallons)
- 25 grams per 5000 litres (1100 gallons)
- 50 grams per 10,000 litres (2200 gallons)
- 300 grams per 60,000 litres (13220 gallons)
- Fill a clean plastic bucket with water, add the required dose of chlorine reducer and mix well.
- Add the solution to your pool or spa near the water inlet with pump running.
- Allow the chemicals to circulate for 2-3 hours then retest and repeat as necessary.
ALWAYS ADD CHEMICALS TO WATER & NOT WATER TO CHEMICALS
NEVER MIX CHEMICALS
Contains Sodium Thiosulphate